The Feedback Line is a recorded audio news bulletin published weekly. It is available over the phone. It contains short items of news from Blind Citizens NZ and the blind community, and it also provides a way for listeners to leave comments for inclusion in these bulletins.
These bulletins are also archived here on our website for approximately six months for you to listen to or download in .mp3 format.
The Feedback Line can be reached by phoning the Royal New Zealand Foundation of the Blind's Telephone Information Service and choosing option 511. The phone numbers for this service are:
- Auckland free-calling area: 302-3344
- Hamilton free-calling area: 834-2288
- Napier free-calling area: 835-9136
- Wellington free-calling area: 389-3858
- Christchurch free-calling area: 355-8381
- Timaru free-calling area: 688-6921
- Oamaru free-calling area: 433-1026
- Dunedin free-calling area: 455-8833
- Balclutha free-calling area: 418-3332
- Invercargill free-calling area: 218-6470
- All other calling areas: 0800 363-344
You can listen to the Feedback Line on that service and you can also leave a message with your personal comments for inclusion in the next bulletin.